More Adventures of a Single Woman

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Another Year Wiser...

Sig Pic

It was two years ago today when TelAviv was born, and my journey towards a new life began (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can read all about Tel's creation here...). So April 11th is like a birthday to me... a "rebirth"day to be more specific.

Since then, I’ve been (from left to right) TelAviv Armistice in Second Life, Tel in Matrix Online, FireLotus in 9 Dragons (and another undisclosed game *grin*), and Passion in a couple games. But the most important persona I’ve developed since this journey began is Gina. I’ve finally learned how to be myself, and accept myself for who I am… an artist, a poet, a teacher, a webmistress, a businesswoman, a friend, a lover, and a being of love and light. No matter what name I take… or what form I mold myself into, they core of who I am… my strength, my compassion, and my hope will always be there.

Happy Birthday Tel!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Gina :)

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!Happy 2nd *smiles*

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home